David Miska, director of Environment, Safety and Health (ESH) for Lockheed Martin Aeronautics in Marietta is a firm believer in striving for excellence. Do not just settle for simply knowing what you know and doing what you do. Develop good work ethics and be an influence on others instead of being a leech. Don’t be contented of just delivering what is expected of you; take it to the next step. And once you’ve exceeded expectations, go back and review where you can course-correct next time. Share your experiences. Do not be embarrassed by your failures but in turn mentor others so they do not make the same mistakes.
- Robert Newcomer of The Lang Legal Group LLC & Green Chamber of the South rejoins ITWC
- Stephanie Armistead of GreenBusiness WORKS talks sustainability on ITWC
- Ambassadors Brzezinski & Hafström discusses the Swedish American Green Alliance on ITWC
- The X Factor: Take it to the next level. – David Miska
- David Miska, Director of Environment, Safety and Health (ESH) for Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Marietta joins Inside the Winners’ Circle