David Miska is director of Environment, Safety and Health (ESH) for Lockheed Martin Aeronautics site in Marietta, Ga. In this role, Miska has overall responsibility for all ESH programs and compliance activities in Marietta, which includes site environmental programs, Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) and customer compliance, health and wellness and worker’s compensation. Miska also provides ESH support to ensure ESH-compliant programs at the Meridian, Miss., and Clarksburg, W.Va., plants. Miska came to Lockheed Martin Aeronautics in 2011 and has worked for Lockheed Martin in different capacities since 1994. He received his bachelor’s degree from Eastern Kentucky University in Fire and Safety Engineering with a minor in Environmental Health and his master’s degree in Safety Management from Indiana University of Pennsylvania. Miska also is a former volunteer firefighter and emergency medical technician.
- Robert Newcomer of The Lang Legal Group LLC & Green Chamber of the South rejoins ITWC
- Stephanie Armistead of GreenBusiness WORKS talks sustainability on ITWC
- Ambassadors Brzezinski & Hafström discusses the Swedish American Green Alliance on ITWC
- The X Factor: Take it to the next level. – David Miska
- David Miska, Director of Environment, Safety and Health (ESH) for Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Marietta joins Inside the Winners’ Circle