A man of indefatigable spirit and a multitude of talents, Tony is the author of ‘Telemarketing Success for Small and Mid-sized Firms’, and ‘The Single Person’s Cookbook.’ A new book ‘Surviving the Economy’ will be published in 2012. Tony is a regular contributor to ‘The SF Examiner’, has been featured on ‘The View from the Bay’ and ‘The 10% Show,’ and teaches sales, business development and cold calling classes for the OBDC (Oakland Business Development Center). As a screenwriter and producer, his credits include ‘The Mo Diaries’, ‘Couples in Bolinas’, ‘Zelma’s Spirit,’ ‘The Wyndhams,’ and ‘Sand and Water and the upcoming Lonesome Town.’ He launched his new radio show ‘Small Business Forum,’http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tonywilkins.
- Robert Newcomer of The Lang Legal Group LLC & Green Chamber of the South rejoins ITWC
- Stephanie Armistead of GreenBusiness WORKS talks sustainability on ITWC
- Ambassadors Brzezinski & Hafström discusses the Swedish American Green Alliance on ITWC
- The X Factor: Take it to the next level. – David Miska
- David Miska, Director of Environment, Safety and Health (ESH) for Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Marietta joins Inside the Winners’ Circle