George McKerrow, co-founder of Ted’s Montana Grill, believes that honesty and integrity and building real trust in all of your relationships goes a long way. In business, you have to stand up and be heard and it’s time for businesses in America to make their voices heard so we can find a way out of these tough times. You can’t be on the sidelines. Changing behavior, finding success, and driving our country back to prosperity isn’t a spectator sport. You have to participate every day. So, be 100 percent honest and trustworthy in everything you do. Get involved and be heard.
- Robert Newcomer of The Lang Legal Group LLC & Green Chamber of the South rejoins ITWC
- Stephanie Armistead of GreenBusiness WORKS talks sustainability on ITWC
- Ambassadors Brzezinski & Hafström discusses the Swedish American Green Alliance on ITWC
- The X Factor: Take it to the next level. – David Miska
- David Miska, Director of Environment, Safety and Health (ESH) for Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Marietta joins Inside the Winners’ Circle